E60 - சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே

Advertisement

Depu

yeah.. she is selfish. she knows it.
think like this... (try to think her side)
forget u know abt sudha and ashok relationship.(because brindha does not know)
1. she loves him madly
2. she does not force him
3. he said he will marry her and promises her with great big dialogues
4. got engaged
5. she is head over heels... getting married with her sweetheart.
6. now suddenly she has a doubt that another female is in love with him and he already likes that female.
7. at this point... how can we even expect her to say... "if u sudha love ashok... go ahead and live with him.. while i sit and cry for the rest of my life'
is this even possible?
i dont know abt others... as far as brindha is concerned it is not possible!
hope u understand brindha now.
this is from brindha's side.
i am not justifying her act. she may be right... she may be wrong. i can never judge anyone in my story. it will mess up my mind.
to me, everyone is good in their own way!!

what are going to do with her...? upcoming epis will say :)
Eagerly waiting sis

Mahav

thanks for ur nice comment Maha :love::love:
enna sollanu theriyala... but story fulla padinga.. kandippa adhu endha track-la ponallum ethukara vidhamaa dhan kondu poraen. niraiya edhir paara thirupangal irukkum..
pen ur thoughts... :)
Happy Diwali to u and ur family :) Enjoy..
Thank u sis.ungaloda eluthula etho magic iruku sis.ashok semma. Ava brindhava marriage pana kandipa feel pannuvan.1st epila oru twist vachu iruntheenga. Ashok sudha love parrhu athu dani couple nu ninaichen. Bt athu ashok couple. Sis oru velai neenga ethavathu plan paniruntha change panuvenganu nambaren. Thank u so much for ur novel

umaradha

ennakum puriyudhu unga anxiety. enalaiyum emotional stories handle panna mudiyadhunu bala sundar story padichu dhan therijukitaen.
nan ungala padutharadhu thappu dhan. indha story orae go-la padika vaendiyadhu.
but epi epi-ya varavae unala paduthudhu :(
very very sorry.
lots of effort poduraen idhula... flow-la mistake, logic-la mistake vara koodadhunu.
oru 20mins epi-ku enakku oru naal aagudhu.
pona story epadi ellam illa... arambichadhum.. mudijadhum theriyala...
ithana emotional drama illa....
indha story uiya eduthallum enakku idhu dhan special :)

innum paada padutheetu dhaan mudipaen :)
konjam poruthu ponga...
mudivu justify panra maadhari dhan irukkum!
I was also thinking that if we had got to read the full story after you finished then we would have cried and felt very sad but we could not have argued with you at every stage. Now reading it episode by episode and able to connect with you gives us a feeling that if we put forward our wishes and request, you may consider changing the flow of the story. Just trying our best to influence you. :LOL::LOL:
Oru epiku oru naal aagudhaa? After putting so much effort very easily we start complaining. Very sorry.
Intha story ungalukku special. Engalukkum. :)

umaradha

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ungalukku help pannen Shoba...readers mindset prepare panna help panren...:D

Unga story mudichitu, neenga enna panireenga..., vera mudivugal engala ezhutha solreenga...

Then people will vent out, and give sudha her happy ending;)
I like that. Since Shobha is not committing to give Kannan and Sudha a happy ending, atleast others will do that and pacify the agitated mind.

Malathy a.k

Hi dears,

Sorry sorry.. idha sollava mataenu ninaichaen. but sollitaen.
naethae tharavaendiya epi.
naethu ezhudhinaen... but adhu pidikala. so poda mudiyala.
so inaikku vera ezhudha vaendiyadha pochu... but idhuvum late.
avasara avasarama spell check paninaen...
porumaiya paninaalae 1000mistakes irukum... idhula avasaram vera...
en typing skill apidi :rolleyes:
porumaiya pakuvama padinga...

சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே 60-1

சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே 60_2

Enjoy reading.. let me know how u feel...
Happy Weekend and
Happy Diwali :)
kandippa Monday parkalam!!

Thanks everyone for ur love and support :love::love::love::love:
Shoba Kumaran
Happy Diwali shoba madam.I have been ur silent reader till now.But I read all the comments and ur reply to them with the same interest as the uds.even wen I am doing my daily work at home I keep thinking Abt how the story will proceed.madam I have one question to ask.Brindha is fighting for her love.as u say everything is fair in love and war.appo sudha is not going to do anything to safeguard her love.is she going to passively hand over her love to another just because she thinks her Revelations will harm Ashok?

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Happy Diwali shoba madam.I have been ur silent reader till now.But I read all the comments and ur reply to them with the same interest as the uds.even wen I am doing my daily work at home I keep thinking Abt how the story will proceed.madam I have one question to ask.Brindha is fighting for her love.as u say everything is fair in love and war.appo sudha is not going to do anything to safeguard her love.is she going to passively hand over her love to another just because she thinks her Revelations will harm Ashok?
Happy Diwali dear.

Good question ... badhil directa solla mudiyadhae...
Is brindha getting married to Ashok?
Friday sollata badhila? epila? :)

When readers went against Brindha's love..
I had use these words to justify/defend her love.
Brindha always had everything and everyone in life. So AK mattum dhan ava ninachadhum kidaikala... kidachchadha vida manasilla... because failure is not in her dictionery.

Sudha... had sooo many losses from begining. She had endured so much pain without her parents. So she cant risk another important being in her life getting killed because of her. She feels the need to let him go...
So sudha poruthavarai... she is the reason for his mental health and her presence could kill him...

So idhu dhan 2 ponnunga manasillum iruku. What is ashok going to? That will have an impact...
Sorry... first time ketu irukadha solli irukeenga, directa badhil kuduka mudiyala. Hope this anwer helps a bit :)
Aparam mam ellam vendam... shoba podhum :)
Hope to see u again :)

Have a great day and wish u and ur fmly a happy Diwali.
Have fun and be safe.

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
@KavithaC , @Minimini , @umaradha
Unga moonu ber kootaniyum ennaku enamo saria padala.
Epidi onnu serndho por kodi thooka koodadhu en anbarndha makalae...
Nan thanga mataen.
Nalaikku parakam... adutha udpateoda.

Enjoy this day. Nalla sapitu thoongi ready aagunga nxt week epis-ku :)
Apo dhan neenga ellorum serndhu ennai kumaradhukku strength irukkum :)

Happy Diwali natpoos... be safe.

Minimini

@KavithaC , @Minimini , @umaradha
Unga moonu ber kootaniyum ennaku enamo saria padala.
Epidi onnu serndho por kodi thooka koodadhu en anbarndha makalae...
Nan thanga mataen.
Nalaikku parakam... adutha udpateoda.

Enjoy this day. Nalla sapitu thoongi ready aagunga nxt week epis-ku :)
Apo dhan neenga ellorum serndhu ennai kumaradhukku strength irukkum :)

Happy Diwali natpoos... be safe.
Happy Deepavali to you and family Shoba! Happy Deepavali to all of you my dear readers and writers friends!
Yes Shoba. ippa 3 peru irukom, enga pinadi innum pala peru vanthu sernthukovanga. appa unga padu ? :(

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back