முள்வேலியா? முல்லைப்பூவா? - 7

Advertisement

rakavi

As I said earlier, Varun is the culprit. No woman would go easy on her SO if she finds him silahichufying other woman. Reks neeed to leave I really hope she does. I kinda dont like how some people in the comments sympathise with Varun. Like he is not cheating but his priority is always Saha nu thonuthu which is equal to cheating in my POV. Aprom as I said earlier am least interested in sudhir n Saha relationship, so am keeping no comments. Inonu I know ppl might think rekha mamiyar ku padil kodukalam la mu but the thing is up until saha came into pic, Varun has been very understanding we can see it in first epi. Her arrival shattered rek's trust and it is understandably so. There is no other loser like Varun. He has no... Tbcontinued
இரண்டு கை தட்டினால் தான் ஓசை... வருண் இன்னும் முயற்சி எடுக்க வேண்டும். ரேகாவும் வீண் பயத்தை விட்டு வெளியே வர பார்க்க வேண்டும். வாழ்க்கை சில நேரம் போராடத்தான் வைக்கும்... எப்போதும் எல்லாம் எளிதாக கிடைத்து விடுமா?

Krishnanthamira

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
இரண்டு கை தட்டினால் தான் ஓசை... வருண் இன்னும் முயற்சி எடுக்க வேண்டும். ரேகாவும் வீண் பயத்தை விட்டு வெளியே வர பார்க்க வேண்டும். வாழ்க்கை சில நேரம் போராடத்தான் வைக்கும்... எப்போதும் எல்லாம் எளிதாக கிடைத்து விடுமா?
Na romba ponguren nu enake theriyuthu but had a saha like person in my life. Ironically I was that Varun

SINDHU NARAYANAN

❤️❤️❤️

சஹாவுக்கு எதுக்கு இந்த தேவையில்லாத "துப்பறியும் சாம்பு" வேலை? வந்தோமா, வேலையை பார்த்தோமான்னு இல்லாம... இதுல இவ செஞ்சு வைக்கிற வேலையினால, மத்த எல்லாரும் தலைவலியை தான் அனுபவிக்கிறாங்க... :cool::cool::cool:

View attachment 12288
:cry::cry::cry: @rakavi

FB_IMG_1714728126740.jpg

rakavi

❤️❤️❤️

சஹாவுக்கு எதுக்கு இந்த தேவையில்லாத "துப்பறியும் சாம்பு" வேலை? வந்தோமா, வேலையை பார்த்தோமான்னு இல்லாம... இதுல இவ செஞ்சு வைக்கிற வேலையினால, மத்த எல்லாரும் தலைவலியை தான் அனுபவிக்கிறாங்க... :cool::cool::cool:

View attachment 12288
இரண்டும் இல்லை சிந்து.... அவ மனசுக்கு சரின்னு பட்டதைப் பண்றா! அவ wavelengthக்கு match ஆகலைன்னா தலைவலி வரத்தான் செய்யும்...what to do???:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rianya

I thought I will read after the story is complete. I stopped reading after 5th epi. I dont know if I am seeing with a closed mind, I dont like sahana so far. I am averse to bullies. Her justification that rekha shouldn't have eavesdropped and that's why she said what she said looks to be very weak imo. And casting aspersions on people is a felony. In that sense what she did to the computer trainer, I am guessing it is sudhir is atrocious. Would we accept if women are character assassinated? No right? May be she did it in dire situations i dont know and May be she has a good side which will come in the further updates. That's why thought will wait till the story gets over and more over though rekha has her flaws I feel that's not too big to be bullied over or constantly subjected to mental torture. I dislike varun more than sahana. As a husband it's his duty to remove her insecurities. Not once he did that to the expected level, in fact gave her all possible reasons to worry. Above all rekha has no self respect whatsoever. Varun and Rekha could develop some spine to fight meenakshi. That woman is vile. So except sudhir all the characters are getting under my skin. I know I should read a story as a story and people can come in all shades of grey but still my mind refuses to accept Sahana.

I think I have read all stories of Rakavi. But this one I guess will be better liked when read as a complete story instead of reading update by update imo. Nothing to take away from the authors writing, its just me, I am somehow unable to see through the characters for their goodness.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back