முள்வேலியா? முல்லைப்பூவா? - 7

Advertisement

Krishnanthamira

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
I thought I will read after the story is complete. I stopped reading after 5th epi. I dont know if I am seeing with a closed mind, I dont like sahana so far. I am averse to bullies. Her justification that rekha shouldn't have eavesdropped and that's why she said what she said looks to be very weak imo. And casting aspersions on people is a felony. In that sense what she did to the computer trainer, I am guessing it is sudhir is atrocious. Would we accept if women are character assassinated? No right? May be she did it in dire situations i dont know and May be she has a good side which will come in the further updates. That's why thought will wait till the story gets over and more over though rekha has her flaws I feel that's not too big to be bullied over or constantly subjected to mental torture. I dislike varun more than sahana. As a husband it's his duty to remove her insecurities. Not once he did that to the expected level, in fact gave her all possible reasons to worry. Above all rekha has no self respect whatsoever. Varun and Rekha could develop some spine to fight meenakshi. That woman is vile. So except sudhir all the characters are getting under my skin. I know I should read a story as a story and people can come in all shades of grey but still my mind refuses to accept Sahana.

I think I have read all stories of Rakavi. But this one I guess will be better liked when read as a complete story instead of reading update by update imo. Nothing to take away from the authors writing, its just me, I am somehow unable to see through the characters for their goodness.
Thank you Rianya for letting me know. I share same thoughts with you. Saha's attitude irks me too. Judging someone for not being street smart as her is pure childishness. As I told author earlier, am not at all interested in saha and sudhir's affairs, only here for reks to develop spine

Nirmala senthilkumar

ஹலோ ஃப்ரெண்ட்ஸ்,

அடுத்த பதிவு:

பதிவைப் பற்றிய உங்கள் கருத்துகளைப் படிக்க ஆவலாகக் காத்திருக்கிறேன் :love::LOL:

அன்புடன்
ராகவி
Nirmala vandhachu

rakavi

Thank you Rianya for letting me know. I share same thoughts with you. Saha's attitude irks me too. Judging someone for not being street smart as her is pure childishness. As I told author earlier, am not at all interested in saha and sudhir's affairs, only here for reks to develop spine
Understandable ma. None of the characters this time are in the clear black or white area, but with shades of grey.

It is perfectly fine to not like the lead pair (y)

rakavi

I thought I will read after the story is complete. I stopped reading after 5th epi. I dont know if I am seeing with a closed mind, I dont like sahana so far. I am averse to bullies. Her justification that rekha shouldn't have eavesdropped and that's why she said what she said looks to be very weak imo. And casting aspersions on people is a felony. In that sense what she did to the computer trainer, I am guessing it is sudhir is atrocious. Would we accept if women are character assassinated? No right? May be she did it in dire situations i dont know and May be she has a good side which will come in the further updates. That's why thought will wait till the story gets over and more over though rekha has her flaws I feel that's not too big to be bullied over or constantly subjected to mental torture. I dislike varun more than sahana. As a husband it's his duty to remove her insecurities. Not once he did that to the expected level, in fact gave her all possible reasons to worry. Above all rekha has no self respect whatsoever. Varun and Rekha could develop some spine to fight meenakshi. That woman is vile. So except sudhir all the characters are getting under my skin. I know I should read a story as a story and people can come in all shades of grey but still my mind refuses to accept Sahana.

I think I have read all stories of Rakavi. But this one I guess will be better liked when read as a complete story instead of reading update by update imo. Nothing to take away from the authors writing, its just me, I am somehow unable to see through the characters for their goodness.
Thank you Rianya. These are as you said characters with shades of grey.

Varun is an amenable likeable guy but has his flaw of not standing up for Rekha.
Rekha is a sweet girl but not bold enough to handle her problems.
Sahana is blunt, unapologetic and calls out people and situations as she sees them. Not an endearing one.
Sudhir is a self made man and out of the entire lot, is more balanced and reasonable!
Sometimes the character shows up in a good light, sometimes bad ...as in real life. It all depends on who sees what from which pov.

Feel free to wait for the story to finish (y)

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back