பேரன்பு பிரவாகம் -34

Advertisement

Ram priya

நாங்கள் அன்ன பறவை மாதிரி எங்களுக்கு தேவையானது மட்டும் தான் எடுத்துப்போம் :cool: :cool: :cool:
உங்க கூற்று படி பார்த்தால்... பிரவாகன் வில்லன் தான்... ஏன் உங்களுக்கு மட்டும் தான் அன்னப்பறவை சொந்தமா என்ன நாங்களும் எங்களுக்கு தேவையானத
எடுத்துக்குவோம் ...!!!!

Rianya

People come in all sizes and shapes. There is no black and white. We all know it and experience it yet when it comes to stories we expect them to be perfect. Perfect as in normal perfect, not pravas definition of perfect:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. It's difficult to pen such characters and even more difficult to maintain that character arc till the end. That's what you have done. Impressive writing though couldn't come to terms with somethings he did.
As vimala rightly said every one is an opportunist in this world. Only the degree varies.
What malar feels is right. How would it be for akila to go back to Vimal?
I feel selvam should have anticipated this. When it comes to money matters, people see things with a magnifying glass.
So prava as usual solved the matter with money and power. But still I feel akila shouldn't go with vimal. Poor her.
If I may give one suggestion change the name of eithervimal or vimala when you publish it as book. Somehow while reading its odd.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back