பேரன்பு பிரவாகம் -20

Advertisement

Rianya

Nice update. Generally it's to the partner we should be able to show our vulnerabilities. Not strengths but the comfort of showing our vulnerabilities makes a marriage stronger. Here both are aiming to take advantage of each other's weakness. Don't know what to say. But I liked Prava in this update. He was gracious. Hope he doesn't create situations to make miru seek his help and hope vishnu doesn't give him that chance and keep being one level up. It's sad though that people have to be with their guards up always around Prava. Eager to see when prava and malar will reach a middleground. Prava has to see the world with little kindness and Malar has to understand the practicality with which the world works.
Relationships shouldn't be based on fear of power or wealth but love. Only then it would be permanent. Prava should understand that. Malar should understand all battles aren't worth fighting for. You have to lose some to win big.
Trust is something which is earned. Both don't trust each other. Trust and love are the major ingredients in a marriage..waiting to see how these two gain them and make their marriage a success.
They have to go through many struggles before they taste success I guess.
I feel prava has climbed down few steps but malar is still not ready to take a step up.
Your writing is excellent as always.

SINDHU NARAYANAN

இதுக்குதான் சொல்றது ஹீரோஸ்க்கு சப்போர்ட் பண்ணாதீங்கன்னு... எங்க கேட்டீங்க? இப்ப பாருங்க உங்க டேட்டா தீர்ந்து போய், கமென்ட் எடிட் பண்ண கூட முடியல... ராத்திரி மொட்டை மாடியில போய் வைஃபை திருட வேண்டி இருக்கு...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: இனிமேலாவது ஹீரோ பண்ற எல்லாத்துக்கும்.. :cool::cool:
FB_IMG_1711463218076.jpg

P.Barathi

செல்வம் ஒரு நல்ல அப்பாவா அன்புமலரை சிந்திச்சு விவேகமா செயல்பட சொல்றார்.
பிரவாகன் அடிப்படையில் நல்லவன், ஆனா அவனோட பணம் இருந்தா எதையும் செய்யலாம்ங்கிற நினைப்பு அவனோட அப்பாவின் வளர்ப்பு போல. மலரால், விஷ்ணுவால் அது கொஞ்சம் கொஞ்சமா மாறும். மலருக்கு இங்க எதை வச்சு மரியாதைன்னு கீர்த்தி கேட்ட கேள்விய யோசிச்சானா தெளிவாய்டுவான். அதுவரை அவனோட அடக்கப்பட்ட கோபம் எப்படி எங்க கரையுடைக்குமோ.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back