தித்திக்கும் முத்தங்கள் 32- final

Advertisement

Krishnaveni Rajagopal

அருமை. கட்டாயம் எபிலாக் போடுங்க சிஸ்டர்.
கார்த்திகை செல்வி குமரகுருக்கு கார்த்திக் வந்தாச்சு. பொறுப்புகள் கூடினாலும் பட்டமும் வாங்கியாச்சு. சூப்பர்.

Krishnaveni Rajagopal

மகாவிற்கு ஆரம்பத்தில் இருந்தே நம்பிக்கை என்பது இருப்பது மாதிரி தெரியல, அப்படி இருந்தால் யார் என்ன சொன்னாலும் கார்த்தியிடம் என்ன நடந்தது என்று கேட்காமல் தண்டனை தான் கொடுத்தாங்க. வீட்டு விசயம் வெளியே போகாம மட்டும் தான் பார்த்தாங்க.

Novel-reader

Naan ungaloda udanpadala sister. Pennoda Amma appa first epi la irundhe ippadithan nu clear ah solli iruken nu ninaikiren.
அப்பான்னு சொன்னது பொதுவா தான் இந்த கதைக்கு specific mention இல்லை. ஆனால் அம்மா அவ்வளவு மோசமாக ஆரம்பத்தில் தோணவில்லை- காட்சிப்படுத்தபடவில்லை - I mean before Karthiga's abduction.
She was strict in handling both of her children. That's the reason for Kadhir distancing himself from his Mother. Isn't it? Till then the Mother character was not portrayed as a (gender) biased Mom towards her son.
Coming to Kumaran, he not only abducted and married but threatened her about not revealing that to her parents. So to save them she nodded and did the same. Of course the mother should have trusted her daughter beyond her own words sensing some uncomfortability in her daughter. I accept that Maha failed there as a mother. Yet later when kumaran revealed the truth, she should have reflexively questioned him as why he did so and should have rushed to apolozise to her daughter, because Maha though a strict mother, is not a woman who lacks affection, care and concern for her daughter like Rani. At that point, somehow the character's consistency gets diluted justifying Karthiga's indifferent behaviour towards her mother.
The worst point is she accepting Kadhir and Rani as though nothing wrong has happened to her daughter because of them. I mean after the truth revelation by Kumaran.

Above all this, I have mentioned about the heroine's parent's character assasination with a general view as i have already read one such story of yours. Not a single soul from the girls' side feel for her and question him. That's really pathetic and highly dramatic far behind from reality.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back