E60 Sangeetha Jaathi Mullai

Advertisement

Sundaramuma

Esh-Ranji... already troubled relationship.

photo publish aanathal,jail vasam. Now he reformed.
that is the benefit.

First time.... I also noticed.

No one can manipulate Varsh,except her hubby.:D

Sindhu, I think,after his release from jail, he is not that much of a harmful
person as you think....

"photo publish aanathal,jail vasam. Now he reformed."
Adhu ippo than. but what motivated him to publish the photos. Avanoda target Eshwar.
but Eshwar public figure kidaiyadhu. Enakku oru doubt. oru velai Ish-Esh issue munamae therinju irukkumo. Eshwar-i pidikkama ponadhala than avanai vera oru ponnoda photo pottatal avanai thangai kitta irundhu prichudalam-nu oru idea???

Adhirith

Me too have that doubt.....
so far, Eshwar manam thirandhu pesinadhu Varshini kitta mattum than.....
Only Varshini understands him alright.

அவனோட anglela அவனைப் பற்றி மனம் திறந்து பேசுகிறான்.
அதனால்,அவள் புரிந்து கொள்கிறாள்.

ஒரு மூன்றாம் மனிதனாக, அஷ்வின் அவனைப் புரிந்து வைத்துள்ளான்.

ThangaMalar

inge suththuren...he...he...parththa theriyalai ya
பார்த்து சுத்துங்க, மயக்கம் வந்துடப் போகுது...... ஏற்கனவே தலைவலி சொன்னீங்க......
இந்த பானுவ பார்த்தீங்களா, SJM ku வரவேயில்லை.....

sindu

publishing picture of Eswar and Varshini are his mistakes...
Picture publish panninadhala enna ulnokkam pa??? Athanala enna nadakkum-nu ethir parthan??? enakku purivae illai. .....

Varsh sees everything through third person point of view, she doesnt realize the dangers of having friendship with Ashwin... even if some one tells can she understand now... I differ here. she is mentally strong person. Ashwin manipulating her ????? it won't work ......
Here Ashwin not that bad. Varshini avan mela mudhan mudhala nambikkai vaitha penn. Varshini going to be important person(friend) of his life. he won't jeopardize that.
Eswar romba gowravam paarkiravan. He values suya mariyadhai too much... that photo in media is a izhukku/karai for his suyamariyadhai, I think so. For person who values himself too much, if he is portrayed as a symbol of current generation value less person. That's what Ashwin wanted to do... is my guess

What I meant by Varsh sees in 3rd person point of view is When Eswar brings Ranji home, she narrates the situation to Malar without any emotion, like a third person who doesn't get affected by the situation

Now too after coming alone with Eswar, Eswar is emotionally drained/feeling bad, but Varsh is not feeling bad like she left some one caring like Malar, leaving that family.... bcos she analyses all situation from third person point of view... like a stranger seeing things abt what is happening around

sindu

I am back.....:D:D:D:D
I read the episode couple of times.
something missing.......:(:(:(
Can't put my finger on it...... well.... lets see......
Eshwar an emotional fool.......
Edhai patriyum arayaamal avan edukkum avasara mudivugal , avasara
pattu pesum varthaigal than ippadi oru idiyappa sikkalil kondu vandu niruthi irukku.
i am little bit disappointed with the end episode of part -2. depth konjam kuriyara madri
oru feeling.......
Good episode......:):):):)
Thank you very much, Mallika :D:D:D:D
Take your time. onnum avasaram illai. we will be with you all the way.........
It is not just the epi, Part I had so many twists and turns, part 2 is about his marriage to Varsh n fight with Padhu which leaves him in the position which he was in part 1

Pon mariammal

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
பார்த்து சுத்துங்க, மயக்கம் வந்துடப் போகுது...... ஏற்கனவே தலைவலி சொன்னீங்க......
இந்த பானுவ பார்த்தீங்களா, SJM ku வரவேயில்லை.....
மயக்கம் எல்லாம் வராது ..ஹி ..ஹி..
விரட்டி விட்டுட்டு .....
அவங்க மானஸ்தி யோ .....நானில்லை பா ..:p நமக்கு சோறு எபி தான் முக்கியம் :D

sindu

Esh-Ranji... already troubled relationship.

photo publish aanathal,jail vasam. Now he reformed.
that is the benefit.

First time.... I also noticed.

No one can manipulate Varsh,except her hubby.:D

Sindhu, I think,after his release from jail, he is not that much of a harmful
person as you think....

Ashwin has changed but not completely, he tells Ish I didn't do anything even though I wanted to... But definitely he values Varsh's friendship and he respects her....
But still somewhere feel that Ashwin will spill the beans about Eswar-Ish to Varsh

sindu

"photo publish aanathal,jail vasam. Now he reformed."
Adhu ippo than. but what motivated him to publish the photos. Avanoda target Eshwar.
but Eshwar public figure kidaiyadhu. Enakku oru doubt. oru velai Ish-Esh issue munamae therinju irukkumo. Eshwar-i pidikkama ponadhala than avanai vera oru ponnoda photo pottatal avanai thangai kitta irundhu prichudalam-nu oru idea???
No he doesn't know about Ish- eswar initially, when Eswar goes to Ashwin's house in order to meet him, at that time it is mentioned that no one knows abt Ish-Eswar in her family

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back