The Despair and The Hunt - Teaser

Advertisement

Revathyneelam

Dear all,
This is my new venture. I am grateful to the almighty for letting me pen my thoughts. With his blessings, I am looking forward to your support and valuable feedback on my writing.
Thank you Malli mam for this oportunity.

Teaser 1

“Aanya, let’s go to the meeting room,” Sasi said. We both made our way to the meeting room. As we walked in, the chairs were getting filled one by one. Each person who entered, had a questioning look on me which made me a bit nervous. Sasi was being playful with everyone and they were all responding positively to his jokes. That’s when Preetham, known as chief by everyone, entered the room. Chief started his speech, he enquired about the status of the commercials, sponsors, and so on. Finally, he called me to the front of the desk near the whiteboard. Just as I was walking up, the meeting room door opened and a tall person entered the room. He walked past me and sat down on the chair near to Sasi. I walked past him and went up to stand near the Chief.

Teaser 2

I stopped an auto and asked to go to a complex in Anna Nagar. Emptied the water to quench my thirst. On reaching the destination, I roamed inside the complex, shop by shop, but the shop of my search was not there. It was tiresome and was a long day for me. On having a drink, I sat on the complex entrance steps and googled some information about the complex, shops in it. No useful information was obtained. When looking at the surroundings, a small juice shop came to my notice. An old man was selling juice. Seeing his age, had a blind hope that he might be running this shop here over years, which urged me to meet him and enquire. He didn’t understand English. My broken Tamil was tough for him to follow. Slowly syllable by syllable, uttered the shop name, as my pronunciation differed. Finally, he understood and shared the details he knew about it. But that was devastating. On seeing me, he said, “Kavala padaatha pappa, nallathe nadakum,” and offered me a juice. Wiped out the sweat and tears from my face, and drank the juice he offered. The entire day left me clueless and my progress stayed in the starting point, not even a small line has been drawn.

Teaser 3

This is the first time I am listening to Adhav’s show and the radio sounded, “You are listening to Channel 7, the rhythm of airwaves. Hello! dears, Glad to meet you on the show ‘Love Proposal’, This is RJ Adhav with you in the serenity of night. As the darkness creeps in, all the hustles and bustles slowly fade away, the calmness reminds you of the person you are and this day will be an experience for a better tomorrow. My dear all, before starting the show, I have something to share with you all. This day happened to be my special day… stay tuned to listen for the details… Here’s the iconic song of Bob Marley…”

The next minute… “I wanna love you and treat you right” reached my ears. While Adhav with his deep voice captured my heart, “Oh! Robo …Hmmm It’s wrong to call you Robo…” I thought and sent a WhatsApp message to Adhav, “Robo… sorry… lover boy … now I got why you are a heartthrob… since I am the last to realize will I have a chance?” The message showed two blue ticks which meant he viewed the message. The music stopped and Adhav started speaking on the radio, “Hello my sweetheart and welcome back my dears. As said earlier, on this special day, I met my sweetheart who is my sunshine. She isn’t aware that she is my forever, I take this chance to tell her, you don’t need a chance babe, you are the only one…” the next song played... “We go together… better than birds of a feather, you and me...”

தரணி

congrats... english story ya... tamil story leye 1000 dout varum enakum ithila english story...

aanalum padikkamal iruka matten ..... padikiren ethvathu santhegam kettaa mattum konjam sollidunga...

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back