Mental Manathil 14

Advertisement

Jansi

Wow
Lovely story Mallika sis...........

Loved it..........romba cute aa iruntuchu........start pannidu ennaala pause seyya kooda mudiyala.......avlo intresting.

Super story..........love the charecters especially Bun sir :p

Nachu

Malli ka,
Really very super and short story.
Romba santhosham seekiram publish aagattum.
Imbuttu short gap la story finish pannitinga appadingrathe santhosham/aathangam.
Innum 2 ,3 episodes pottu irukkalaam.
Idhu madhiri niraya 'laam' sollitte pogalaam.Unga commitment's puriyuthu.
OK appo idhe combo la konjam big story kodunga ungalukku time irunthaal.
Coz kandeepan-i ambuttu seekiram marakka mudiyathu engalaal.
Unga story heroes la kandeepan ku thaan majority votes. Short story la hero va super-a kamichuttinga.
Unga ezhuthil ippove tholainokku sindhanai theriyuthu Malli akka:D
Ippove cycling ah?konjam varusham pogattum please.
Seekiram adutha kathaiyudan vaanga.

Sabeetha

Hi Malli ,

Good story, nice characters especially hero , heroine character.Best wishes to write more and more stories.Thank you so much for giving stories.Whish you happy pongal to you and your family.

Sabeetha

marudah

Awesome Story. Cycle show room is awesome. I learnt a lot about the cycles-there are so many varieties hybrid, casual, road and triathlon. And professional bikers spend more than 2 lacs-which can fly. And they can drive up easily 100 miles in 3 hrs!! I wish we all can go back to cycling than going in cars. It does lot of advantages -keep us healthy, no polution, faster than car and don't worry about parking. And as you said in the story the cyclist tend to stay in shape

Adhirith

Awesome Story. Cycle show room is awesome. I learnt a lot about the cycles-there are so many varieties hybrid, casual, road and triathlon. And professional bikers spend more than 2 lacs-which can fly. And they can drive up easily 100 miles in 3 hrs!! I wish we all can go back to cycling than going in cars. It does lot of advantages -keep us healthy, no polution, faster than car and don't worry about parking. And as you said in the story the cyclist tend to stay in shape

Interesting informations.....
Thanks a lot..

mahej7472

]Mam MM akshaya special release agivittathaa? till today, it is not available in the book shop. waiting to read MM in the book......................

Bharathi selva

Hi malli short and sweet story.remba nalla irunthuchu,bun sirku iruka nakkal iruke appa.vayasellam inthe kalathula oru matter a?veda thanam bayanthu avanayum tension panni,pavam ponnu.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back