E69 Sangeetha Jaathi Mullai

Advertisement

Sundaramuma

Varsh is facing her life alone (rowing her boat alone) she was expecting a life partner/companion who will face the consequences in life along with her or else who will take care of her and her life completely (row the boat along with her or else row for her)... but the person she got as life partner without her consent went after Ranji's problem when their is an issue ( மற்றோரு பக்கத்துக்கு படகில் பயணிப்பவன் போல்...he was looking after the next boat / he went to the other corner of the boat .... ) ...

This is my interpretation... you re-read her comment you may get different views....
According to me (the following is not part of her comment) now Varsh removed Eswar from her boat and travelling alone... for him it is difficult to convince her to enter her boat (life)
But in other comments the views are different, it is like Varsh left that boat and Eswar is waiting in that boat... you re-read the comment and make your own judgement...
but Malar's comment is definitely beautiful
Actually I tried to Inbox you the comment, but couldn't so putting it for all... this is purely my interpretation and I may be wrong...
I am also not getting what she meant by life jacket >is it just giving a house to live and asking questions like had food or something else...

(எங்கு எப்போது ஆபத்து வருமோ ) she will think that if any new issue comes his priority will change again and instead of removing her loneliness (travelling with her) he will run after that

The main thing is he missed to remove her loneliness ... so without any change she is forced to travel alone and it is similar to travelling alone..(row the boat alone eventhough a companion is there)

புரியுது ...... புரியுது....... நல்லவே புரியுது........
அந்த லைப் ஜாக்கெட் புரியலை தான்...... மலர் வந்து சொல்லட்டும் .......
Awesome and thank you very much.Sindu:D:D:D

Sundaramuma

இரவா பகலா குளிரா வெயிலா
என்னை ஒன்றும் செய்யாதடி
கடலா புயலா இடியா மழையா
என்னை ஒன்றும் செய்யாதடி

ஆனால் உந்தன் மௌனம் மட்டும் ஏதோ செய்யுதடி
என்னை ஏதோ செய்யுதடி காதல் இதுதானா
சிந்தும் மணிபோலே சிதறும் என் நெஞ்சம்
கொஞ்சம் நீ வந்து கோர்த்தால் இன்பம்

நிலவின் முதுகும் பெண்ணின் மனமும்
என்றும் ரகசியம்தானா
கனவிலேனும் சொல்லடி பெண்ணே காதல் நிஜம்தானா

என்னை தொடும் தென்றல் உன்னை தொடவில்லயா
என்னை சுடும் காதல் உன்னை சுடவில்லயா
என்னில் விழும் மழை உன்னில் விழவில்லயா
என்னில் எழும் மின்னல் உன்னில் எழவில்லயா

முகத்திற்கு கண்கள் ரெண்டு
முத்தத்திற்கு இதழ்கள் ரென்டு
காதலுக்கு நெஞ்சம் ரென்டு
இப்பொது ஒன்றிங்கு இல்லையே
தனிமையிலே தனிமையிலே
துடிப்பது எதுவரை சொல்லு வெளியே

வானவில்லில் வண்ணம் எதுக்கு
வந்து தொடும் தென்றல் எதுக்கு
அந்தி வானில் வெட்கம் எதுக்கு
புரிந்தது இன்று எனக்கு

மலையினில் மேகம் தூங்க
மலரினில் வண்டு தூங்க
உன் தோளில் சாய வந்தேன்
சொல்லாத காதலை சொல்லிட
சொல்லி ரசிப்பேன் சொல்லி ரசிப்பேன்
சொல்லிச் சொல்லி நெஞ்சுக்குள்ள என்றும் வசிப்பேன்

அள்ளி அணைப்பேன் அள்ளி அணைப்பேன்
கொஞ்சிக் கொஞ்சி நெஞ்சுக்குள்ள உன்னை அணைப்பேன்

நன்றி மலர்:D:D:D
Super.....

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back