E52 Sangeetha Jaathi Mullai

Advertisement

jass

Hai,
It's my view abt Eshvar and Varsh, (VN) karthi ya Nina up paduthiyamaiku malli mam ku nandrigal pala.....,
If my comment and views hurts anybody I apologise to them.

Thanks to Malli mam
No apologies please , appdi paartha naan malliku apologise pakkam pakkama ezhuthite irukanum appdi pottu thaakuren..

Intha valaithalam malli odathu aana athula ezhurathuku namaku full rights undu ha haa.. ethukum naalu kazhichi varen.. ha ha

Eshwar ku irukira ore oru atharavu neenga so adikadi vaanga, vaitha ellam vaanga kudathu aama sollibuten..

Keep sharing your views Uma, you are most welcome to share your views.. And for sure we will be defending our stand ha haaaa.

Adhirith

Desire- eshwar ku ore oru vaarthai thaan athu Varshini ,
Karthik ku avan appa oda mariyathai kaapatha avan thaatha kita antha company kodukirathu...

தாத்தாவிடம்தொழிலை திருப்பி கொடுத்து,தன் அப்பாவின் மரியாதையை காப்பாற்றுவது, இரண்டையும் நான் அவனுடைய வாழ்வின் லட்சியங்களாக தான் எடுத்துக் கொண்டேன்.
I didn't think of them as his desires.
I thought that you compared them literally.

jass

தாத்தாவிடம்தொழிலை திருப்பி கொடுத்து,தன் அப்பாவின் மரியாதையை காப்பாற்றுவது, இரண்டையும் நான் அவனுடைய வாழ்வின் லட்சியங்களாக தான் எடுத்துக் கொண்டேன்.
I didn't think of them as his desires.
I thought that you compared them literally.
It was his strong desire.

Karthik and Eshwar are determined to acheive what they want in their life. They had something topping on their priority list and they moved on to acheive it in any means...

Last edited:

Adhirith

It was his strong desire.

Karthik and Eshwar are determined to acheive what they want in their life. They have something topping on their priority list and they moved on to acheive it in any means...

Now I understand the similarity between them. Nice clarification.:)

ThangaMalar

hi mallika
fantastic ud..
eashwar's self analysis is very very realistically rendered as per his gethu,thala character...
u completely nail it....
again his drooling into her eyes!!!thats to be naturalluy expected...
his turmoil of his feeling for her is love,as he cudnt feel as he already told 'a' love n now the 'felt' love is a bit confuses him...fantastic display of ur conception of this chr..
i completely loved this ud..
awaiting ur nxt one asap...
Very well supporting points for eshwar
Me too ur side only
that is eshwar is hero not negative character...

Last edited:

saiganesh_1

Hi

Episode was too good. Characterisation of the couples either Eshwar and varshini or padhu and Ranjani were fantastic.
I have read all your stories a point to highlight is that all your stories are different and the all the characters plays an important role for the streamline of the story in their own way. There was no negligence in the characters.

Keep rocking.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back