பேரன்பு பிரவாகம் - 39(epilogue)

Advertisement

Rianya

Nice story. Enjoyed reading it. Fast and racy ya pochu. A hero and heroine with complete different ideologies coming together made an interesting read.
Prava gave me mixed emotions. In some parts I sided with him and in some parts I disliked him. He is that kind of a person whom we can love or hate but can't ignore. At one point I would think I know him very well which would be crushed in the very next episode by his own behaviour. He always kept us guessing and that I think is the success of this story or you as an author.
Malar is altruistic and emotional. Felt very bad when she pleaded prava to not force her in to marriage but the next minute when she used that opportunity to also help people, understood she is one of a kind and doesn't need anyones sympathy. However different they were as a couple both prava and malar were opportunists and have a never say die attitude which alone was enough for me to get hooked to the story because all my life that's one quality which I want to pick up and still trying. People who don't get bogged down by the vicissitudes of life never cease to amaze me.
Vishnu and Keerthi are my most favourite characters who too had their flaws yet for the major part are likeable characters who are easy to pen but Prava is a complex character to write who had many layers. I would say you did it with near perfection. Miru was immature yet her love for vishnu was so cute.
Thaman was hilarious and gave the necessary break to the serious happenings. In this type of story where the hero is a complex character to understand its smart of you to create Thaman who would answer the readers questions in the flow of the story, sometimes to prove our guesses right and sometimes to take us in the right direction.
Rest of the characters were also penned in an interesting fashion.
People come in all shades of grey. For a successful marriage its not necessary for the couple to have the same thought process but it's absolutely essential for the both to make little adjustments here and there to accommodate one another.
I must say this, I found you late but after that I haven't missed reading any of your stories. Your flow of narration is great and there is a sort of sweetness in your story telling style which I can't put in to exact words. Best wishes and looking forward.

Last edited:
அருமையான பதிவு :love::love::love::love::love:
மலருக்கு தெரிஞ்சு போச்சு இவன் எதுக்கும் தேறாத வளையாத கேஸூன்னு.
அடப்பாவி மச்சினனுக்கு பொண்ணு பாக்கவும் இதே அட்ராசிட்டிய பாலோ பண்ணப் போறியா டா .
மிருணா உன்ற படமெல்லாம் உன்ற நொண்ணங்காரன் தான் டிக்கெட்டை கூவி கூவி விக்கிறதால தான் ஸ்கிரீன் கிழியாம ஓடுது.
இது தெரிஞ்சுது பிரவாவோட ரீலு அந்து போயிடும்.

நிறைவான கதை .
கடைசி வரை தமனுக்கு விடிவுகாலமே வரலை.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back