நறுந்தேன் நாழிகையில் - 37

Advertisement

Sapphire

ooh my goodness! !!!!!
Nijammmmmawe erichchittangala..
Adakkodumaye. ..
attempt to murder nu sollumpodhu konjamum exaggerate pannalai aran

Rianya

Wow what a writing. So beautiful and so poetic. You have a way to present seemingly simple things in such an extra ordinary way. Such beautiful prose will make one fall in love with the language. Wish i could have waited for you to complete the story and read. Now the wait is going to kill me. Loved the story so far mithrabharani and hope you give the episodes faster for us to enjoy.

mithrabarani

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Wow what a writing. So beautiful and so poetic. You have a way to present seemingly simple things in such an extra ordinary way. Such beautiful prose will make one fall in love with the language. Wish i could have waited for you to complete the story and read. Now the wait is going to kill me. Loved the story so far mithrabharani and hope you give the episodes faster for us to enjoy.
hii rianya,

you know you made my day :love: thank you sooooooooo much:love: and sorry for the delay ! going to post next episode. have a nice reading ! once again, thank you so much for the beautiful words !

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back