Story name please

Advertisement

Vidyaprasad

Hero is a RTO officer, andha ponnu is an auto driver. Both will be blessed with twins. story starting la pirinjhu irupangha. Hero avangha Anna and Anni kooda irupar ni nineckaren. kindly tell me the story name. Thanks in advance

Srichitra

கதையின் பெயர் மவுணங்கள் மொழி பேசாதடா என நினைக்கிறேன் மா. சரியா kindle il பாருங்க மா.

barath

Heroine live with her child ,hero returned from abroad who married her for the request of his father but without the knowledge of his mother(before going to abroad).Heroine,hero’s aunt’s daughter who went out with her lover but died after sometime, heroine uncle brought her to his home but saying that she is granddaughter of old lady working as cook .The story will go like this, please let me know the name and author of this novel.

உதயா

Heroine live with her child ,hero returned from abroad who married her for the request of his father but without the knowledge of his mother(before going to abroad).Heroine,hero’s aunt’s daughter who went out with her lover but died after sometime, heroine uncle brought her to his home but saying that she is granddaughter of old lady working as cook .The story will go like this, please let me know the name and author of this novel.
ஷான்வி சரண் நாவல் பூமாலையே தோள் சேர்ந்திடவா

Kamala Muthu

MALAR THENIL... MALARDHEN in amazon kindle author Shanvi saran

Dhivyapanneer

Hi friends, I need a novel name and author name...
Heroin is a choreographer of a dance show for a couple... Story starts Like this... But she is a doctor and have a daughter... They are in a small home with her perima i think... Perima take care of the girl and heroin... Heroine hide from hero's family who are the reason for her hiding lifr... But hero meet in some show i think... the story goes. Like this... Do anyone know this.... I don't know where I read... But sure some reading site... Plz help me

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back