பாலா சுந்தர் - கட்டி முத்தமிடு 16

Advertisement

rakavi

நான் குமார் வழக்கம் போல எதாவது சத்தம் போட்டு ஏடாகூடமா பேசியிருப்பார்.... அதுல ஜனா பொங்கிட்டான்னு நினைச்சேன்...
But ஊருக்கே தெரிஞ்ச விஷயம் கடைசியா நமக்குத் தெரிஞ்சிருக்கேன்னு கோவம் வந்துடுச்சா ஜனா சாமியாருக்கு :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rianya

I guessed that Kumar would've got the soap. Jana is afraid of marriage and the commitments that come along with it and is afraid that he would hurt nisha because of what he is seeing with arun and the security guards daughter and that's why refusing to accept his feelings for nisha I guess. The dialogues between the ppl in the shop and the sufferings of lower income ppl, how they struggle to make ends meet and how they find happiness in between is beautifully written. Sirippukku nadula konjama izhayodara Sogam arumaiya kondu poringa Bala.

Bala sundar

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
I guessed that Kumar would've got the soap. Jana is afraid of marriage and the commitments that come along with it and is afraid that he would hurt nisha because of what he is seeing with arun and the security guards daughter and that's why refusing to accept his feelings for nisha I guess. The dialogues between the ppl in the shop and the sufferings of lower income ppl, how they struggle to make ends meet and how they find happiness in between is beautifully written. Sirippukku nadula konjama izhayodara Sogam arumaiya kondu poringa Bala.
கதை கொஞ்சம் மெதுவா நகர்ந்தாலும் பொறுமையா படிச்சி கமென்ட் செய்றதுக்கு நன்றிங்க♥♥
கதை பிடிக்கும்னு நினைக்கறேன்...

Bala sundar

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
நான் குமார் வழக்கம் போல எதாவது சத்தம் போட்டு ஏடாகூடமா பேசியிருப்பார்.... அதுல ஜனா பொங்கிட்டான்னு நினைச்சேன்...
But ஊருக்கே தெரிஞ்ச விஷயம் கடைசியா நமக்குத் தெரிஞ்சிருக்கேன்னு கோவம் வந்துடுச்சா ஜனா சாமியாருக்கு :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
ஆமாங்க ஊருக்கே தெரிஞ்ச விஷயம் நமக்கு தெரியலன்னு tension ஆகிட்டான்♥

Bala sundar

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
நிஷாவோட லவ் ஒரு வழியா குமார் மூலம் வெளிய வந்துடுச்சு. என்ன பண்ன போறான் ஜனா?
அடுத்த எப்பி சீக்கிரம் வரும்ங்க♥

Bala sundar

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
kumar + soap box எதிர்பார்த்தது தான். ஆனா இவன் கோவபடுவான்னு நினைக்கல. ஏன் டா ஜனா...

Fine writing Bala... a big fan of your work :)
ரசிச்சு படிச்சேன்... you inspire me, Bala :love::love:
Thanks dear
thanks for your precious time and comments♥

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back