குண்டலினி விழிப்பு நிலை

Advertisement

Kshipra

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Thanks for the explanation Kshipra. I was wondering for a guy with two kids a touch would awaken recognition...and if so would he not recognise it for the attraction...

attraction is there..first episode-la gowri is attracted by his thoughts and makes her decision..in the third episode i think..siva is attracted to her thoughtfulness..suggestion to use the loo..physical attraction gowri has none in the first meeting and for siva, young looking gowri is a no no for him..

most of us go through life without awakening our kundalini like siva and gowri..நீங்க சொல்ற மாதிரி father of two kidsskku touch cannot be equated to something this big unless it is really something big..likewise for gowri too..she is a working woman and must have encountered numerous instances like this with opposite s*x..i mean holding somebody's hand, shaking hands etc..so how can a small, normal gesture turns out to be this big.because their kundalini gets awakened at that point...when the awakened kundalini energy starts its journey and reaches each energy centre, same life experiences get enhanced manifolds making it unique, giving it new meaning........a new story :)

Now I understand and should be able to fully enjoy the journey and learn new things too...:D
(y)

hopefully....seven episodes aayiduchu still waddling through my muddling thoughts..

KavithaC

Thanks for the explanation Kshipra... New experiences... making the whole marumanam thing different for Sankar too...
Awaiting how you are going to unfold each step :)
உங்க காரக்டெர்ஸ் are also muddled right now about their feelings... :D சீக்கிரமே clarity குடுங்க.

Kshipra

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Thanks for the explanation Kshipra... New experiences... making the whole marumanam thing different for Sankar too...
Awaiting how you are going to unfold each step :)
உங்க காரக்டெர்ஸ் are also muddled right now about their feelings... :D சீக்கிரமே clarity குடுங்க.

siva -.first marriagengra baggage atanaala avanukku kuzhappangal irukkathaan seyyum..
gowri - she has baggage...giving hints from the first episode..

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back