E66 Sangeetha Jaathi Mullai

Advertisement

rathippria

Morning ladies.......well episode with full of emotions from both eashwar n varshi.....as expected as v alrdy knew it from precap.....varshi all need is love and concentration which she fail to get during her childhood....she still in young age when she get married to eashwar....so she still need time to adjust n digest all this things.....malli its better separate them for while in order to understand each other love n companion.... Sometime time can heal any...:cool:;)o_O

fathima.ar

Morning ladies.......well episode with full of emotions from both eashwar n varshi.....as expected as v alrdy knew it from precap.....varshi all need is love and concentration which she fail to get during her childhood....she still in young age when she get married to eashwar....so she still need time to adjust n digest all this things.....malli its better separate them for while in order to understand each other love n companion.... Sometime time can heal any...:cool:;)o_O

Separate ah!!! Makkals pichu pichu..

Adhirith

Hi Malli,
After 65 episodes,
வர்ஷினி என்ற மைய கதாப்பாத்திரம்,
கதையில் உண்டு,
அவளின் எதிர்பார்ப்புகள்,ஏமாற்றங்கள்,
அவளுக்கும் மனது என்ற ஒன்று உண்டு,
அவளின் சின்ன இதயத்தில் உண்டாகும்
உணர்வு போராட்டங்கள் என்று
இந்த பதிவில் வெளிப்படுத்தி,
முழுமையாக அவளை உணர வைத்ததற்கு
நன்றி,நன்றி,நன்றி....

I'm not a big fan of Kamal.
இருந்தாலும் குணாவில்,
"இந்த மூஞ்சி எனக்கு வேண்டாம்"
என்று repeated ஆ சொல்லும் பொழுது
ஏற்படும் அந்த தலை சுற்றும் உணர்வு,
வர்ஷின்,
"நான் தப்பா,தப்பானவளா"
என்ற கதறல் எனக்கு ஏற்படுத்தியது......

Waiting for Varshini-untold story
(remaining).

Last edited:

rathippria

hahahaha fathimaa.......y u worry atlast all will subham subham only:p
i personally feel no lovey dovey in SJM ever since i read it....alll fighting fighting only
im very upset:(....Malli dear u say this is love story please let them love uncondionally.....;)
Stop all this fighting let our thala back in action.....i really feel a bit too much bang on head and fainting all....thala ku suit agala this kind of reaction i feel......forgive me if im wrong

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back