முள்வேலியா? முல்லைப்பூவா? - 10

Advertisement

rakavi

Sahana pantry kku thaane pona.Next few lines la cleaning materials vechu irukkara room nu irukke.Then how did she get out of there?
Sahana is behaving like a pro born detective pola.Enga doubt a Sudarshan kettutaar
Varun as usual is very sweet .I feel Sahana has mellowed down .Sharp retort iruntha kooda life has taught her to be more tactful
Pantry here is not food pantry. It is storage pantry. Each floor will have one where they keep the cleaning material, cart used for collecting unwashed towels, sheets etc.

She waits for a big family to cross the corridor and mixes with them. I have explained in the epi.

Supraja

Pantry here is not food pantry. It is storage pantry. Each floor will have one where they keep the cleaning material, cart used for collecting unwashed towels, sheets etc.

She waits for a big family to cross the corridor and mixes with them. I have explained in the epi.
Thanks for clarifying

Nirmala senthilkumar

ஹலோ தோழமைகளே!

உங்கள் கருத்துகளைப் படிக்கக் காத்திருக்கிறேன். உங்கள் சப்போர்ட் யாருக்கு என்பதைப் பொறுத்து எப்படியும் சஹியும் ரேகாவும் வருணும் வறுபடுவார்கள்:ROFLMAO:

அன்புடன்,
ராகவி
Nirmala vandhachu

Surya Palanivel

பக்குன்னு சிரிச்சிடுவாங்க...
நாங்களும்...அதனால அப்டி love convo வரும்னா எங்களை முன்னாடியே teaser, promo, trailerனு எதையாவது காட்டி prepare பன்னிடுங்க sis..

தரணி

வருண் உன்னோட விஷயத்தில் உன்னை விட சஹி தான் ரொம்ப யோசிக்கிறா... அதுல உனக்கு favour யான விஷயமும் கிடைக்கலாம் இல்ல வேற எதுவும் கிடைக்கலாம்...

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back