Thank you malli maam

Advertisement

me N ammu

hi MM ma'am,
Many more happy returns of the day ma'am today is the best day to say a "special thank " to you.

I read Ur story and don't know what comment to give an every epi.. simple "nice " is not an enough word .

Your story make me relax. I started your story கே டி பன்(LOL while reading ):) story, (at that time I suffered by depression)after that I learned how to think and handle the life problems . thanks a lot ma'am.

And of course "சத்தமின்றி முத்தமிடு "is still takes me energetic , enthusiastic mood whenever I feel sad or not in a good mood , ( I saw a reference had given by banu maa. Thank you maa)
கனவே கை சேருமா is also my favourite.

( one day I started reading some ____ maam novels is also good. I like to say thanks to both of you )

continually the same day I read கே டி பன்(the heroin) the stories I read on that day are ..change my vision about life, and problems in our life . Now a days I am gaining confident to face all. Thank you so much malli maam.
I wish a very happy birthday to you and have a healthy wealthy life for ever.
Thank you

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back