Sivapriya's விழித்தெழு கண்ணம்மா - 4

Advertisement

P.Barathi

this episode shows the dark side of our society which targets women , trying to mentally break them by physical attack or just sees them as s*x toys. unfortunately only small number of of straightforward brave officers in reality.

P.Barathi

So the knot is in her project work. Well going dear.. keep it up. As suja I also have the same fear. Hence I sent my daughters to silambam class which I believe that art would save them from any as self reflex. And I want to share one more thing. 2 years before my subordinate gave a harass which make me to stay in home for 2 months with an inability to face the outside world. It was much embarrassing and few neighbours utilized this to spoil my .. But the people stood with me are more than those foul hearted. But now I realized that it made me strong only.

P.Barathi

Good sister, you come out of your dark days, teach your daughters not just self defence but also positive thinking/will power you got it from your life experience to learn, and our life /happiness is in our control what ever happens if you refuse to be defeated.

Sivapriya

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Hi Priya,

Nice update. well detailed every part. Raghav & Suja conversation so touching ma. Every going to be mum feelings.

What will be varadhan's next very dangerous lookslike. karthik entry will be there?

meera's feelings how she lock herself in her room so hard u know.

good luck

Thank you so much sis :love: Next chapter is up on the site and you can check that epi to find varadhan's move :)

Sivapriya

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
this episode shows the dark side of our society which targets women , trying to mentally break them by physical attack or just sees them as s*x toys. unfortunately only small number of of straightforward brave officers in reality.

Sad reality of the society. They think they can break women by assaulting them mentally/physically.

Sivapriya

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
:D :p :D
நான்தான் First,
பிரியா டியர்
Nice update Priya.
very nice
அருமையான பதிவு
Nice ud sis
Nice ud sis
Very nice
Nice update dear :love::love:(y)(y)
Karthick lovea Vikram find out panitan
ரொம்ப அருமையான பதிவு
கொஞ்சம் கஷ்டமாகவும்
வருத்தமாகவும் இருக்கு

Thank you so much for your continuous support and kind words :love::love:

Geetha sen

மீராவினால் பாவம் சுஜா தனக்கு பெண் குழந்தையே வேண்டாம் என்பது ரொம்ப கொடுமை:love::love::love:

Thamaraipenn

Doc is very true abt the victims family... Raghav single handedly managing entire family.. Superb...

Suja bayam ennakum undu.. As raghav said we can't stop by not having girl babies.

Every girl will overcome numerous hurdles.. May not be the same but definitely something very worse.

So many well written words in the story author..

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back