Sivapriya's விழித்தெழு கண்ணம்மா - 4

Advertisement

Sivapriya

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
So the knot is in her project work. Well going dear.. keep it up. As suja I also have the same fear. Hence I sent my daughters to silambam class which I believe that art would save them from any as self reflex. And I want to share one more thing. 2 years before my subordinate gave a harass which make me to stay in home for 2 months with an inability to face the outside world. It was much embarrassing and few neighbours utilized this to spoil my .. But the people stood with me are more than those foul hearted. But now I realized that it made me strong only.

More power to you sis. You're really strong and brave to come across the odd. Good that you welcomed pure souls who stood by you and never give a damn to foul mouth. Some people are never gonna change and never gonna understand what it takes a girl to rise up from all the odds :(

Brought up in a safe zone I was mostly restricted to places where I've not been before and lost few offers due to their protectiveness. Sometimes their protectiveness irritates me to the core but sometimes their fear is understandable. Now looking back they're happy that atleast i got the chance to enjoy my childhood and teen as a free bird without these fear, but now nobody not even an infant girl child is safe. Back then self defence is not even a thing whereas now it's a must. I'm glad you're sending out your girls to silambam. It's our traditional martial art which would help them to get hold on themselves and one of the best self defense art. They're gonna shine and make you proud. Much love and strength to you and your girls(y)(y)(y)

Saroja

ரொம்ப அருமையான பதிவு
கொஞ்சம் கஷ்டமாகவும்
வருத்தமாகவும் இருக்கு

Chandhini

More power to you sis. You're really strong and brave to come across the odd. Good that you welcomed pure souls who stood by you and never give a damn to foul mouth. Some people are never gonna change and never gonna understand what it takes a girl to rise up from all the odds :(

Brought up in a safe zone I was mostly restricted to places where I've not been before and lost few offers due to their protectiveness. Sometimes their protectiveness irritates me to the core but sometimes their fear is understandable. Now looking back they're happy that atleast i got the chance to enjoy my childhood and teen as a free bird without these fear, but now nobody not even an infant girl child is safe. Back then self defence is not even a thing whereas now it's a must. I'm glad you're sending out your girls to silambam. It's our traditional martial art which would help them to get hold on themselves and one of the best self defense art. They're gonna shine and make you proud. Much love and strength to you and your girls(y)(y)(y)
Thank you for ur wishes and words

Janavi

So the knot is in her project work. Well going dear.. keep it up. As suja I also have the same fear. Hence I sent my daughters to silambam class which I believe that art would save them from any as self reflex. And I want to share one more thing. 2 years before my subordinate gave a harass which make me to stay in home for 2 months with an inability to face the outside world. It was much embarrassing and few neighbours utilized this to spoil my .. But the people stood with me are more than those foul hearted. But now I realized that it made me strong only.
(y)(y)(y) super

Aparna

Hi Priya,

Nice update. well detailed every part. Raghav & Suja conversation so touching ma. Every going to be mum feelings.

What will be varadhan's next very dangerous lookslike. karthik entry will be there?

meera's feelings how she lock herself in her room so hard u know.

good luck

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back