Post 1- Why did Abhimanyu die so young?

Advertisement

Bharathi199

Welcome and wishes Bharathi....

On seeing the thread,I’m eargerly waitng for this...
In depth, don’t know about Mahabharatham...
It’s interesting to know about Abimanyu..
Expecting more .....

Thank you, bharathi ....:)
Will love to share more. There are quite a few stories that have been spread by TV shows and serials that are not in the original MB at all. Some very common ones that we have been thinking are part of the MB for years and years too:))

Bharathi199

It's nt an issue continue ur writing....
Many of us eagerly searching about unknown incidents in these stories.....
MB is an ocean and it is impossible for anyone to read, understand in one lifetime but it is an amazing experience to try. That's what I am doing here and hopefully I can share some interesting things with you all also:)

Sowmen1988

Very nicely written in simple language which is easy to understand. Never knew this Story of Abhimanyu. I would also want to know more about Karna and his life as I have read different versions of it with many calling him the tragic Hero while few say it wasn't anything like that. Was he really the Tragic Hero as he is shown to be in TV shows or which is the General Perception, Was he really the Good Person who unfortunately due to circumstances was on the side of Adharma or is he Glorified without much substance.

D

[Deleted] admin 4

Very nicely written in simple language which is easy to understand. Never knew this Story of Abhimanyu. I would also want to know more about Karna and his life as I have read different versions of it with many calling him the tragic Hero while few say it wasn't anything like that. Was he really the Tragic Hero as he is shown to be in TV shows or which is the General Perception, Was he really the Good Person who unfortunately due to circumstances was on the side of Adharma or is he Glorified without much substance.

You said it there... Bharathi is a friend and she told me in bits about how Karna was made a tragic hero and as a good man .... where as acc to the original he had a far better life than Pandavas themselves...

Waiting to hear more from her on Karna and other topics too.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back