Peranbin Thedale -06

Advertisement

A

aimey125

hi mam

i brought your book "mei theendaayo meikaadhale" but when i started reading page 134 has been printed twice "page 133" is missing in the book. pages have been printed like this 131 and 132 and then it starts with 134 and 135 cannot find page number 133 so that part of the story is misisng. how to read that pls help

அருமையான பதிவு.....
இருவரின் வாழ்க்கை திசையை மாற்றிய மழை நாள் இரவு(y)

Mithra26

hi mam

i brought your book "mei theendaayo meikaadhale" but when i started reading page 134 has been printed twice "page 133" is missing in the book. pages have been printed like this 131 and 132 and then it starts with 134 and 135 cannot find page number 133 so that part of the story is misisng. how to read that pls help

எனக்கு வந்த புக் நல்லா தான் இருந்தது, அந்த ஒரு புக்ல பிரிண்டிங் மிஸ்டேக் இருந்திருக்கலாம் ஐம் ரியலி சாரி எத்தனாவது அத்தியாயம்னு சொன்னிங்கன்னா நான் சென்ட் பண்ணுறேன்பா. நன்றிகள்!

A

aimey125

எனக்கு வந்த புக் நல்லா தான் இருந்தது, அந்த ஒரு புக்ல பிரிண்டிங் மிஸ்டேக் இருந்திருக்கலாம் ஐம் ரியலி சாரி எத்தனாவது அத்தியாயம்னு சொன்னிங்கன்னா நான் சென்ட் பண்ணுறேன்பா. நன்றிகள்!

Thanks mam it is அத்தியாயம் 16. idhu than email id mam pls send [email protected]

Thanks a lot mam!!!

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back