Pakkam Vanthu Konjam 28

Advertisement

fathima.ar

Poruppaana rendu peroda love..
Athula sila Pala sandai kovam varutham..
Rajasekhar oda affection towards daughter..
Oru pennoda appava avaroda reactions..
Juzzz awesome...

Oru college nalla paiyyana damaged ah vum..
Manager ah vum ungalaala mattume kaatta mudiyummmmm

Sasireka

In the category of family oriented/romantic stories, I have read almost all d novels of ramanichandran and now reading yours.. I would have read around 5-6 of ur stories..
Out of all d novels I read, this story stands both in my mind & heart.. bcoz, particularly in this story, u didn't describe/use heroine character only for glamour or only as a commodity of d storyline. The key lines that I liked are,
1. Heroine is a role model for any female.. in terms of career, discipline/morality, love, life and the way she respects ppl around her.
2. The most touched core point is, I could realise d romance & love without s*x.. I could realise d romance & love that never blocked their growth both in career nd in life FOR BOTH OF THEM.
3. Both hero/heroine are very decent/charming/inducing personalities.. they both were very respective/responsible/committed/lovable for themselves, for their family, for their friends & relatives & for d society as well..
4. They both turned out their love/separation/problems into their blessings..
As a whole, YES.. THIS ARE THE PARAMETERS OF MY LIFESTYLE.. THIS IS HOW I WANT TO LIVE..
& You have defined it very well..
THANKS...

Sainandhu

In the category of family oriented/romantic stories, I have read almost all d novels of ramanichandran and now reading yours.. I would have read around 5-6 of ur stories..
Out of all d novels I read, this story stands both in my mind & heart.. bcoz, particularly in this story, u didn't describe/use heroine character only for glamour or only as a commodity of d storyline. The key lines that I liked are,
1. Heroine is a role model for any female.. in terms of career, discipline/morality, love, life and the way she respects ppl around her.
2. The most touched core point is, I could realise d romance & love without s*x.. I could realise d romance & love that never blocked their growth both in career nd in life FOR BOTH OF THEM.
3. Both hero/heroine are very decent/charming/inducing personalities.. they both were very respective/responsible/committed/lovable for themselves, for their family, for their friends & relatives & for d society as well..
4. They both turned out their love/separation/problems into their blessings..
As a whole, YES.. THIS ARE THE PARAMETERS OF MY LIFESTYLE.. THIS IS HOW I WANT TO LIVE..
& You have defined it very well..
THANKS...

Lovely comment.....You understand and defined ,Malli’s novels very minutely
Hats off....to you....
Hope you read all her other stories ,
and give your views.....:)

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back