Kavipritha's Pournami Varnam 25

Advertisement

SriNithi

Kavipritha mam.... Semma... First 14th epi tha padichen..Then ella epi yum continues ah padikiren...Romba amaithiya pochu novel... Gives very pleasant feeling..Even in last epi to i feel the same... thanks a lot ....Write more .

alamusri

Hi Kavipritha

this is the first time I have come here to say about what I felt. But i am a follower of your updates even though not regularly I have completed all you stories. I love the way you go with the characters especially in this story I felt each and every character. Grandma, Anandhi, Bhuvan, Deepi, Kishore and even Kutty Varna in the beginning and after that the grown up little girl in the end. The story started with the meeting of friends and also ended in the same way even though it was in two different ways it attracted me a lot. Ambodu Vaa Nila is my most favourite one of yours. Each and every epi made us wait with great curiosity. You made it. This is the first one with I followed online. Others I will start only after you complete. Nice ending and it made a smile in my face which continues still. Great work and I wish you all the best for your future works too ma. Will wait for your next.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back