Help me to find the story

Advertisement

Sila

Hero comes to India on sabbatical to find his childhood love and get married. Heroine works as a teacher in a private school. Both the families living in same apartment complex but meet only in the birthday party where heroine makes cake for hero's neice. Hero says A2I2.

gomathyraja

Hero comes to India on sabbatical to find his childhood love and get married. Heroine works as a teacher in a private school. Both the families living in same apartment complex but meet only in the birthday party where heroine makes cake for hero's neice. Hero says A2I2.
That is Kshipra's story but I don't remember the title, Pothipparuvam endru ninaikindren not sure

Last edited:

Kshipra

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer

It is my story, Pothipparuvam. Now available only in Kindle.

Hema Guru

Kshipra's Pothigai Paruvam i think...

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back