E79 - சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே (இறுதி)

Advertisement

Hema Guru

Hiiiiii everyone,

It's been a pleasure to spend so much time alongside you all, through the pain and happiness I gave you through my story.
I hope neega ellarum enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you everyone, for the wonderful support that you gave me all thr this journey.

Spl thanks to @pavithra narayanan. indha story 5th epi varum boedhae i wasnt sure abt the story and the way i was writting.
apovae idha continue pananuma vendamnu orae doubt.
It was pavi, who used to write to me and encourage me a lot... just like that. :)
'ezhudhunga akka... romba azhaga ezhudareenga...'-nu solli solli encourage panina arumaiyana sweet heart!
Thank you Pavi.. for the encouraging words. If not for ur words, nan ivalavu dhooram travel pani irupaenanu theriyala!
thanks, darling :love::love::love::love:

pavi mattum illa.... innum niraiya ber enakku supporta irundeenga. thani thaniya thanks solla romba aasai.
but i dont want to miss any names... so solalai.
en inbox nirapina en anbu nenjagalluku manmarndha nanrigal.

Thanks to @mallika malli dear, for the support. epo doc anupinallum mugam sulikama link tharuveenga. en happiness sorrow ellamae share pani irukaen. u were so kind to me. love u Malli :love::love:

Here is the last update

சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே 79_1

சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே 79_2

Thanks everyone :love::love::love::love::love::love: love u all
Have a good night
Shoba Kumaran
Shoby darl-, re run muduchuten. எங்கும் தொய்வு இல்லாத தெளிவான நீரோட்டம் போல முழுக்க முழுக்க உயிரோட்டம் உள்ள உணர்ச்சி பூர்வமான கதை. கதை என்பதை விட, நிஜம் என சொல்லும் அளவிற்கு, ஜீவன் நிறைந்த அருமையான எழுத்து, keep it up darl. But second time படிச்சாலும், முடிவு தெரிஞ்சு படிச்சாலும், தொண்டை அடைச்சு போச்சு, கண்ணுல குளம் கட்டிடிச்சு. Hats off to you dear, keep writing

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Shoby darl-, re run muduchuten. எங்கும் தொய்வு இல்லாத தெளிவான நீரோட்டம் போல முழுக்க முழுக்க உயிரோட்டம் உள்ள உணர்ச்சி பூர்வமான கதை. கதை என்பதை விட, நிஜம் என சொல்லும் அளவிற்கு, ஜீவன் நிறைந்த அருமையான எழுத்து, keep it up darl. But second time படிச்சாலும், முடிவு தெரிஞ்சு படிச்சாலும், தொண்டை அடைச்சு போச்சு, கண்ணுல குளம் கட்டிடிச்சு. Hats off to you dear, keep writing
thank you thank you thannkkkk youuu :love::love::love::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:(idhayae kiss-a imagine panikonga)
second time dhanae edhukku comment-nu ninaikama.. comment potadhukku dhan ithana thanks :)
seekram meet panuvom nxt story-la.. may be nxt month middle-a :)
1/3 story frame panitaen... end of 1/3 konjam emotions etti pakudhu... neenga sonna maadhari nan onnum avvalavu nalava illa pola :p:p:p

Hema Guru

thank you thank you thannkkkk youuu :love::love::love::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:(idhayae kiss-a imagine panikonga)
second time dhanae edhukku comment-nu ninaikama.. comment potadhukku dhan ithana thanks :)
seekram meet panuvom nxt story-la.. may be nxt month middle-a :)
1/3 story frame panitaen... end of 1/3 konjam emotions etti pakudhu... neenga sonna maadhari nan onnum avvalavu nalava illa pola :p:p:p
Hahaha, I know you better than you know you

Prasi

Really awesome story,after a long time I feel good.Even though I know they will join at last,but my bp level was raising after all episodes.Really want like these people ( ashok,sudha,brindha,jeeva,karthi)especially jeeva chanceless.all the best for your next work.waiting for next story.will miss kanna,laddu.

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Really awesome story,after a long time I feel good.Even though I know they will join at last,but my bp level was raising after all episodes.Really want like these people ( ashok,sudha,brindha,jeeva,karthi)especially jeeva chanceless.all the best for your next work.waiting for next story.will miss kanna,laddu.
thank you Prasi :love::love::love::love::love:
Glad u enjoyed the story :love::love::love:

Hema Guru

Hiiiiii everyone,

It's been a pleasure to spend so much time alongside you all, through the pain and happiness I gave you through my story.
I hope neega ellarum enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you everyone, for the wonderful support that you gave me all thr this journey.

Spl thanks to @pavithra narayanan. indha story 5th epi varum boedhae i wasnt sure abt the story and the way i was writting.
apovae idha continue pananuma vendamnu orae doubt.
It was pavi, who used to write to me and encourage me a lot... just like that. :)
'ezhudhunga akka... romba azhaga ezhudareenga...'-nu solli solli encourage panina arumaiyana sweet heart!
Thank you Pavi.. for the encouraging words. If not for ur words, nan ivalavu dhooram travel pani irupaenanu theriyala!
thanks, darling :love::love::love::love:

pavi mattum illa.... innum niraiya ber enakku supporta irundeenga. thani thaniya thanks solla romba aasai.
but i dont want to miss any names... so solalai.
en inbox nirapina en anbu nenjagalluku manmarndha nanrigal.

Thanks to @mallika malli dear, for the support. epo doc anupinallum mugam sulikama link tharuveenga. en happiness sorrow ellamae share pani irukaen. u were so kind to me. love u Malli :love::love:

Here is the last update

சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே 79_1

சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே 79_2

Thanks everyone :love::love::love::love::love::love: love u all
Have a good night
Shoba Kumaran
Whether book released shoby baby?

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back