E1 Veelvaenendru Ninaiththaayo

Advertisement

j.suganthi

I read all Lik only but tis only not open episodes 1 to 40 not open so only ask I see comment of this story so Lik to read story not open ma

Joher

I read all Lik only but tis only not open episodes 1 to 40 not open so only ask I see comment of this story so Lik to read story not open ma
Flip Book is not working friends, nearly 1083 posts, all has to be remade again, will take time, so don't say like i am not able to read episode, actually you wont. Will be able to make one by one only, will take months to work on this, i am removing many of the threads and forums, some will be permanently deleted, some will be shown again once the work is over. all completed novels are going to be hided. will be seen again once all set right. Please cooperate, Sorry for the inconvenience, And this is the work which can be done by me only, so my episodes will be coming twice a week only or even once, because this has to be taken care immediately for the site to work comfortably without any problem. - Mallika

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back