E1 Veelvaenendru Ninaiththaayo

Advertisement

ThangaMalar

கார்த்திக் முகமும் ரப்..
டிரஸூம் ரப்..
சிரிக்கவே மாட்டானாமே..
பார்த்தாலே பயமா இருக்கும்ல...

Harishan

:)... one of the best novels by Malli... Karthic and Sakthi were awesome characters... few years ago, when my brother was in India for a wedding, I had him gone to the publisher to buy Malli's books and Thank you Malli for sharing the contact inf. of your publisher... he still teases me to pay his AC taxi cab fare... Now I have the full collection of Malli's books... I think my first novel by Malli was Kanavil Un Mugam...
VN is a two part novel, this is just beginning and those of you who haven't read this novel, you will enjoy it... 59 episodes or more... :)

Last edited:

ThangaMalar

:)... one of the best novels by Malli... Karthic and Sakthi were awesome characters... few years ago, when my brother was in India for a wedding, I had him gone the publisher to buy Malli's books and Thank you Malli for sharing the contact inf. of your publisher... he still teases me to pay his AC taxi cab fare... Now I have the full collection of Malli's books... I think first novel by Malli was Kanavil Un Mugam...
VN is a two part novel, this is just beginning and those of you who haven't read this novel, you will enjoy it... 59 episodes or more... :)
எல்லா மல்லி பேன் கிட்டயும் VEN கட்டாயம் இருக்கும் பா..
உங்களுக்கு வேற ஏதாவது மல்லி புக் வேணும்னா சொல்லுங்க...
Including SJM, 3 rd part..
நான் வாங்கி தரேன்..
Taxi fare or flight fare எதுனாலும் OK for me..:p
நான் உங்கள டீஸ்லாம் பண்ண மாட்டேன் :D

Last edited:

banumathi jayaraman

கார்த்திக் முகமும் ரப்..
டிரஸூம் ரப்..
சிரிக்கவே மாட்டானாமே..
அவன் சக்தியிடம் லவ் சொல்லும்பொழுது,
எப்படியிருக்கான்னு பாருங்க, தங்கமலர் டியர்

banumathi jayaraman

கார்த்திக் முகமும் ரப்..
டிரஸூம் ரப்..
சிரிக்கவே மாட்டானாமே..
கார்த்திக்கைப் பார்த்து பயமா இருக்கும்ல, சொன்ன ஒரே
ஆளு நீங்கதான், தங்கமலர் செல்லம்

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back