E1 Mullai Vendan

Advertisement

Krishnav

"Mullai vendhan" the name itself attracted n induced me 2 read the story. But couldn't because the link is not opening pa. Help me to read ur stories saveetha mam. Not only for this but also for other stories too

saveethamurugesan

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
"Mullai vendhan" the name itself attracted n induced me 2 read the story. But couldn't because the link is not opening pa. Help me to read ur stories saveetha mam. Not only for this but also for other stories too

I think all the links has been activated, anyway i will check again, if anything wrong will sorted out and let you know...

saveethamurugesan

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer

Informed admin to sort out the issue... you can read rest of my other novel links activated already (completed novels)

Ongoing - Siru Pookkalin Theeye and Aasaiya kaathula thoothuvittu is not completed yet...

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back