மௌனங்கள் அழகு
நன்மைக்கு சொல்லிடும்
பொய்களும் அழகு
உண்மையில் அதுதான்
மெய்யாய் அழகு

Super song selection sis
Thanks a lot

Minimini

Ruthra, unexpectedly started reading your story. And it has lots of stuff. In this epi, you mentioned about the color and the beauty . Very true. I have been trying to tell myself , not to judge by appearance. but still I fail. I don't know, it is because in India they give more value to beauty and fair skin. somehow we are very much used to that, mentally ackowledged that is the beauty. Here in US , they also appreciate the beauty but not really like us. I wish that I will succeed soon to see everyone with the same eyes.

No one is supposed to be proud about their skin and appearance. Because they did not do anything for that. I agree with you.

E.Ruthra

Ruthra, unexpectedly started reading your story. And it has lots of stuff. In this epi, you mentioned about the color and the beauty . Very true. I have been trying to tell myself , not to judge by appearance. but still I fail. I don't know, it is because in India they give more value to beauty and fair skin. somehow we are very much used to that, mentally ackowledged that is the beauty. Here in US , they also appreciate the beauty but not really like us. I wish that I will succeed soon to see everyone with the same eyes.

No one is supposed to be proud about their skin and appearance. Because they did not do anything for that. I agree with you.
இதுல நம்ப தப்பு ஏதும் இல்லை சிஸ், நம்ப மீடியால நிமிடத்துக்கு ஒரு அழகு சாதனம் தொடர்பான விளம்பரம் வருது, எல்லாமே வெள்ளையா இருந்தா மட்டும் தான் அழகுன்னு மறைமுகமா நம்ப ஆழ் மனசுல பதிய வைக்கிறாங்க. வெள்ளையா ஆகணும்னு நா யூஸ் பண்ற காஸ்மெட்டிக்ஸ் தான் நம்ப முட்டாள் தனத்தின் ஆரம்பம். அழகை வைத்து மத்தவங்களை எடை போட கூடாதுன்னு நாம நினைக்குறது நல்ல ஆரம்பம், சின்ன வயசுல இருந்து ஒரு விசயத்தை நாம பார்த்த கண்ணோட்டத்தை மாத்திக்கிறது அவ்ளோ ஈசி இல்ல, நீங்க மாத்திக்க நினைக்குறதே பெரிய விசயம் சிஸ், உங்க முயற்சி சீக்கிரமே வெற்றி அடைய என் வாழ்த்துக்கள். கதையை படித்தற்கும், உங்களோட கருத்துக்களை பகிர்ந்து கொண்டதற்கும் மிக்க நன்றி சிஸ்.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back