Votes: 10 50.0%

Votes: 9 45.0%

Votes: 1 5.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rianya

Wonderful story as always mithrabarani. Moongil vanam had the potential of being a bigger novel but to make it a short one and an interesting one at that needs talent. Needless to say you have loads of that. Krishnan num pullanguzhalum onnna serndhachu. I feel very happy. Moongil vanathula oru moongil a irukkardha vida krishnar kaila pullanguzhala irukkardhu romba special dhan. Vendhan maari , mattuvar kuzhali maari makkal a enna solla. Some poeple take eons to change. As always I enjoyed your writing. They way you build a a little suspense and the way you sequence the events with past and present intertwined is very nice. Though I enjoyed reading moongil vanam I would have liked it to be a bigger novel. Short novel a idha kudukka muidyumngradhu unga talent naalum, as a fan I would have enjoyed a little more of your writing. Best wishes for your future novels.

P.Barathi

Beautiful storyline and narration. Nice names. Connecting Vamsi's family (moongle vanam), her name with Thugilan is very nice. You have touched so many social issues in this novel. Your writing is always decent and has quality content.

Sometimes I felt you have left it for readers guessing to what could have happened, to connect between words & events. It may be because you wanted to keep it as a small novel. It may be me felt like this.

Anuradha Ravisankarram

நிறைய நிறைய அழகு எழுத்துக்கள்....
அன்பு... காதல்... எல்லாம் சிறு சிறு கவிதை யாக காட்டிய பளிச் எழுத்துக்கள்....
அன்பு ___அடசயபாத்திரம் என்ற நடுவில் ஒரு episodeல் வந்த ஒரு வாக்கியம் மறக்க முடியவில்லை....
கதை யை புரிந்து கொள்ள time எடுத்தது ... ஆனால்.... புரிந்த உடன் ஆஹா அழகு!!

A fine beautiful story....
மீண்டும் ஒரு அழகு கதையுடன் வாங்க...
நன்றி!
வாழ்க வளமுடன்

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back