மலரே மன்னிப்பாயா 06

Advertisement

ஹாய் டியர்ஸ் இதோ மலரே மன்னிப்பாயா

திருமணத்திற்கு வரவேற்கிறோம்..

நீங்க ஆவலுடன் எதிர்பார்த்த வாத்தி மற்றும் சண்டை கோழிகளின் திருமணம்.. ஓடிவந்து வயிறு நிறைய சாப்பிட்டு [ படிச்சிட்டு ] மொய் [ கருத்து ] வைத்துட்டு. மணமக்களை வாழ்த்திட்டு போங்கப்பா ❤

சென்ற எபிக்கு கருத்து மற்றும் விருப்பம் தெரிவித்த நட்புகளுக்கு மிக்க நன்றி ❤

gomathyraja

Hi:love: the same situation happened in my own sister's marriage, instead of groom, groom's brother and 2 more died previous night after bachelor's party in accident, not saying about their death marriage was done it was very horrible situation, yours today's episode reminded me of that incident, this happened 22 years before now they two boys and happily married.

Last edited:
Hi:love: the same situation happened in my own sister's marriage, instead of groom, groom's brother and 2 more died previous night after bachelor's party in accident, not saying about their death marriage was done it was very horrible situation, yours today's episode reminded me of that incident, this happened 22 years before now they two boys and happily married.

அந்த நினைவு உங்களை கஷ்டப்படுத்தி இருந்தால் sorry மா மிக்க நன்றி ❤

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back