நீயொரு திருமொழி சொல்லாய் 14

Advertisement

Srichitra

Hey.. nanum rowdy (writer) than moment.. ha ha .
Namma book kooda singapore poyirukupa.. happy ma
Thanks a lot for informing.
Library னா சிங்கப்பூர் தான் the best libraries. தமிழுக்கும் முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுப்பார்கள். நான் போகும் போது எல்லாம் நிறைய படிப்பேன். நன்கு maintain பண்ணுவார் கள். எல்லா புத்தகமும் புதியதாக இருக்கும். புதிய படைப்புகள் அனைத்தும் வரும்.

Aadhi

Tamil Novel Writer
Is this the second one?Because already on the next day of his death,she watched one?
So bit confused.
Don't be. It may be my fault for not clarifying it properly.
There was only one video sent by v.rajan to his daughter Mahathi.
She was watching it again. And now ashu know the details raj shared to mahi.

Akila

Don't be. It may be my fault for not clarifying it properly.
There was only one video sent by v.rajan to his daughter Mahathi.
She was watching it again. And now ashu know the details raj shared to mahi.

Thank you very much for your nice and quick clarification.
The characterization of both AT and Mathi really very matured and very decent.
Waiting for your interesting update

amuthasakthi

சுந்தர்ராஜன் இப்ப இப்படி இருக்கத வரதராஜன் பார்த்தார்னா சந்தோஷப்படுவாறா...

ரங்கா...சம்திங் ராங்:p

முரளிய வேணாம்னு சட்டுனு சொல்ல வேண்டியது தான இவ...சொன்ன பிறகு பார்கவி எப்படி ரியாக்ட் பண்ணுவாளோ...

ஏட்டி இன்றி ரேவா அசையாது...ரேவா அடையும் எல்லாவற்றுக்கும் காரணம் ஏட்டியா இருக்குமானால் ரேவா ஏட்டிக்கு தான்

P.Barathi

AT once again touched her heart by being there to receive her. Amazed with the details you give in the story on the industry and its functioning- tells your background work for the story.(y)(y)(y)

Aadhi

Tamil Novel Writer
AT once again touched her heart by being there to receive her. Amazed with the details you give in the story on the industry and its functioning- tells your background work for the story.(y)(y)(y)

No barathi, Actually this is our work, I mean we run a small scale industry. So it is our day to day activity and so a piece of cake for me. :):):)

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back