காதல் அணுக்கள் -16

Advertisement

Kalki

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Hi friends,

Hope all are doing fine. Sorry for the delay . couldnt post on time. In this UD i have mentioned about one of the illness of our Society. please give a thought about it friends. Thanks to @mila dear since UD got delayed she messaged and asked about my story and wellness. sweet of her. Planning to finish in 1 or 2 episode friends. kindly mention your thoughts about the UD and mainly the social illness. it is out duty to bring in the change for our future generation.

Kadhal Anukkal 16

Thanks

mila

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
உண்மை தான் தோலின் நிறத்தை வைத்து உள்ளத்தை கணிக்க முடியுமா? நாம் எப்படி பிறக்க வேண்டும் என்பது கடவுளின் முடிவு. குறையில்லாமல் பிறந்ததே வரம் தான்.
சந்தீப் மனைவியின் மனக் குறைகளை புரிந்துக் கொள்ளாமல் இருந்தால் பிரச்சினைகள் வெடிக்கும்.

அருமையான பதிவு.(y)(y)

Last edited:

mila

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Hi friends,

Hope all are doing fine. Sorry for the delay . couldnt post on time. In this UD i have mentioned about one of the illness of our Society. please give a thought about it friends. Thanks to @mila dear since UD got delayed she messaged and asked about my story and wellness. sweet of her. Planning to finish in 1 or 2 episode friends. kindly mention your thoughts about the UD and mainly the social illness. it is out duty to bring in the change for our future generation.

Kadhal Anukkal 16

Thanks
:love::love:(y)(y)

Janavi

Dear sis....இது ரொம்பவும் sensitive problem தான்... அதுவும் ஒரே வீட்டில் இரண்டு குழந்தைகள் நிறம் மாறி இருந்தால் ...எல்லாரையும் எதிர் கொள்ளும் போது கொஞ்சம் கஷ்டமாகவே இருக்கிறது.... Nice ud sis....

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back