E75 - சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே

Advertisement

phkvasanthi

அடடா என்ன ஒரு அருமையான பதிவு....கொஞ்சும் தமிழ் பேசும் லிண்டாவே நம்ம லட்டுக்குட்டி சாபமிட்ட மாதிரி கார்ட்டியோட சரிபாதி....Super o super....கலக்கிட்டீங்க போங்க....Very much impressed.... Op

phkvasanthi

வைர வளையல் பிருந்தாவுக்கு போடும் போது பணைமரமமும் லட்டுவும் குடும்ப சகிதமாக போவாங்களோ....I trust you now that we are getting closer to the climax....Eagerly waiting to see laddu's reaction when she comes to know that her kannan is still her kannan....

Malathy a.k

Hi shoba in my eagerness to read the updates I did not see the 75.2 hence the confusion.u have set very high standards in ur writing till now.so expecting an equally great finish.shoba come back fast with ur next.

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
வைர வளையல் பிருந்தாவுக்கு போடும் போது பணைமரமமும் லட்டுவும் குடும்ப சகிதமாக போவாங்களோ....I trust you now that we are getting closer to the climax....Eagerly waiting to see laddu's reaction when she comes to know that her kannan is still her kannan....
still her kannan???? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
theriyaliyae...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: lets see :cautious::cautious:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back