அம்போடு வா நிலா .......

Advertisement

kavitha28

Hi Kavipritha
congratulation for ur book release of this superb story...!!
this is the second work of urs , i ve read....!!!
the first one is 'Mittai puyale'' !!impressed by tis one i searched for ur other work n got this one......
woooooowww..!!!
fantastic story with a very complicated characters, that played n lived exactly that way......!! u obstinately tied urself with this complexities (Easwar n Sri) n never gave up at any place....the way story started with her suicidal attempt n his carelessness n asking for divorce---is totally surprised me..!!!!sema start....
then how durga slowly capture magi n how slowly magi falls in her is absolutely phenominal n real.....its unthinkable for the way u thought for this couple to behave...!!!! ..that too a very matured writing tooooo..!!
the way magi accommodates sri n the family members in his world where only he n his father was the inhabitants....!!!---semmaya kondu vanthirukeenga.......
viveganai vachu seiyarathu--semma interesting.....
all chrs r superb...but only magi-sri all encompasses me ....superb love after 7 yrs of marriage with already 2 babies.....!!!
nice story telling dear....
awesome work kavipritha.....!!!
love n like this story very much...!!
i wish youu that u create more wonderful works like this n make the readers enjoy.....
all the best n
u r rocking...!!

kavipritha

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Hi Kavipritha
congratulation for ur book release of this superb story...!!
this is the second work of urs , i ve read....!!!
the first one is 'Mittai puyale'' !!impressed by tis one i searched for ur other work n got this one......
woooooowww..!!!
fantastic story with a very complicated characters, that played n lived exactly that way......!! u obstinately tied urself with this complexities (Easwar n Sri) n never gave up at any place....the way story started with her suicidal attempt n his carelessness n asking for divorce---is totally surprised me..!!!!sema start....
then how durga slowly capture magi n how slowly magi falls in her is absolutely phenominal n real.....its unthinkable for the way u thought for this couple to behave...!!!! ..that too a very matured writing tooooo..!!
the way magi accommodates sri n the family members in his world where only he n his father was the inhabitants....!!!---semmaya kondu vanthirukeenga.......
viveganai vachu seiyarathu--semma interesting.....
all chrs r superb...but only magi-sri all encompasses me ....superb love after 7 yrs of marriage with already 2 babies.....!!!
nice story telling dear....
awesome work kavipritha.....!!!
love n like this story very much...!!
i wish youu that u create more wonderful works like this n make the readers enjoy.....
all the best n
u r rocking...!!
thanks kavitha dear....... thank u so much.....

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back